Sunday, May 10, 2015

Who do I choose

There are so many good players it is hard to choose only one for each position. For example I get stuck between players every time I try to choose one for a certain position. All of their skill level makes it difficult to choose just one of them. I have to narrow it down to two then choose between those two players which is still difficult

Like right now I'm stuck between Lawrence Taylor who is a linebacker but I would want to put him at defensive end so he could use his quickness to get around the offense of tackle and pressure the quarterback. But there's also Demarcus ware Who is a defense end he is not quite as fast what is stronger and could bully and bust through the offense of line which he has shown numerous times.
I still don't know who I will pick.

I can't seem to choose just one player, it keeps happening where I'm stuck between two. It happened when I was choosing my quarterback who eventually turned out to be Michael Vick also when I was choosing my middle linebacker who I think will most likely be Ray Lewis. It is also currently happening while I'm trying to choose my cornerback, there are too many great players in the NFL but I will have to sort through all of them and decide which ones are the BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment