Sunday, May 10, 2015

Quarterback

I decided on which quarterback I wanted to use. At first I didn't know so I looked up who everyone else thought the best quarterback of all time is. I also had to think about which one was best for my running game plan. That narrowed it down to Randall Cunningham and Michael Vick. Because Michael Vick is the better thrower and running I decided to choose him as my starting quarterback. He is so quick that the defense can't seem to get to him.

Although Payton Manning and Joe Montanna are much more accurate throwers they can't compare to Vicks pocket movement, speed, and agility. Michael Vick can run like a talented running back but also throw the ball like a great quarterback.

The only problem with Michael Vick is that at times he doesn't look for the pass. He gets Tonnele vision and only wants to run the ball. So instead of looking for the open receiver he looks for the open hole and runs it. Yet I still would choose him as my starting QB

No comments:

Post a Comment